Thursday, August 19, 2010

One More Sleep

I'm looking forward to the OIFF Video Challenge tomorrow Aug 20th 6:30 to 9:30 at the The Lieutenant's Pump. The evening costs $10 (or is included in the $25 OIFF Festival Pass) and can be bought at the Jack Purcell Community Centre and hopefully at the Pump (they're not sure if they will have tickets tomorrow or not).  I hope everyone can make it down.

I want to thank everyone who has supported and encouraged me to keep working in film. It means a lot and I'm excited to be screening at a festival.  If you make it out tomorrow or not, thanks, and check out The Weathermakers (an Incredible Band) and the video online.  I look forward to their next show.  Natasha, Matt, Nina and Chuck.  Thanks.

I'm also very Excited to see that the video, along with both myself and The Weathermakers were mentioned by the very intelligent people at Apartment613.  How cool is that!  Now I feel visible in the Ottawa Arts Culture..

Again, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment